Tuesday, December 18, 2007

We celebrated our 6th anniversary yesterday! I love my husband who loves me so well and the gift from God that blesses me more as each year passes.

As unto the bow the cord is,
So unto the man is woman:
Though she bends him, she obeys him;
Though she draws him, yet she follows;
Useless each without the other.

- Henry Wadworth Longfellow
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ginny said...

Happy Anniversary, Mary and Sy! I can't believe it's been 6 years. WOW.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your anniversary! We share a Dec. wedding date with you all. Important question: how did you get Sy to shave his beard? Greg's is driving me crazy!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mary! Three sweeties in six years! What a blessing from the Lord. I want to chat soon, so I'll probably call in a few days. Can't wait to catch up!

~Sarah