Sunday, December 09, 2007

Charlotte and I spent Saturday afternoon making "Cinnamon Bundt Cake" loaves for our friends and neighbors. My mom used to make this for special occasions and it makes the house smell heavenly! My cousin Katie brought a cake to Amy and I Monday when I was up in Virginia visiting and it inspired me to make some for Christmas gifts. Charlotte is wearing my apron I wore as a child, too.
Oh, and there is the beautiful cypress from below in our dining room all lit up :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

erin said...

Ahhh, I can't believe Charlotte is so big! I'll never forget her sweet little face peeking out of her hoodie when we'd go on walks...she was only months old I guess but I can't ever remember. It seems like I remember Charlotte most being close to the age that Violet is now. Anyhoo...you girls look cute!

So fun that you put up the tree from the yard. I'd love to see a picture of it in the house!