Friday, July 27, 2007

In honor of Ford's first food-tasting, I thought it would be fun to post Charlotte and James's, too. It is neat that my Mom (who is now with the Lord) fed Charlotte her first bites at 5 months.





With moving and other things happening in our lives, I was a neglectful mommy and didn't actually give James his first food until he was 7 months old! (and if you're wondering what the yellow stuff is, it's egg yolk...check out the Weston Price link on the left!)



They do sure grow up fast. Even though the days are often LONG, the years seem to go by too FAST! I love seeing and comparing the features of each of the kids. I can't imagine Charlotte or James without crazy curly hair, but when they were this age I had no idea what their hair would look like. I wonder what amazing locks will sprout from Ford's head over the next few months...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: